Have you ever wondered why your website doesn’t rank so high on google?
Well, I’m here to answer all your burning questions about this exact topic.
One of the most common questions I get asked is what you can do to get on page one without having to spend money. So, what do I say in reply? Here’s what you need to know:
1. If you haven’t already, optimise your website for mobile devices. An outdated and dysfunctional website will get you nowhere and fast.
2. Get some solid client reviews on Google Business (google loves credibility).
3. Keywords are king – if you don’t have enough of them in the right places, you’re not winning SEO today, Google’s bots won’t be able to find you very well.
4. Registering in online business directories will give you immediate backlinks that google loves.
5. Blog posts will help Google find you but if you can’t blog (or hire someone like me to blog for you) then you need to tell google how smart and popular you are by adding some badges to your website, such as the university you went to, any associations you’re a part of or professional memberships you hold, or even products you prefer to use! Link them to back to the appropriate website.
There’s so much to learn about SEO! Try subscribing to a couple of marketing podcasts and let them rip while you’re working!